Jane Iredale’s Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream
Most often known as beauty balm, BB cream was first created by a German surgeon who designed a post-peel and laser surgery balm for clients to help with inflamed redness and sun protection. BB cream was perfect for his clients that couldn’t yet wear makeup but still wanted a light coverage.
The product was picked up by the Koreans, leaders in the beauty industry, and became a favourite with their celebrities. It was the dream product for the Asian market, where the ideal skin is fair and flawless.
Jane Iredale‘s BB cream has both the perfection power of a foundation and the moisturizing power of a skincare product. On top of that, it also provides a sunblock. The coverage is mineral-based, and is intended to both cover and treat blemishes such as acne, sun spots and age spots. It also has anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory and soothing effects and comes in 9 colors.
- Contains SPF 25 or SPF 17 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
- Features a water-resistant formula that lasts for up to 40 minutes
- Contains grapefruit extract to reduce the appearance of pores & wrinkles
- Conceals blemishes & fades uneven pigmentation
- Blended with apple extract to exfoliate, refine & rejuvenate skin
- Loaded with sunflower seed oil, rich in moisturizing vitamin E
- Tamarind extract delivering intense skin hydration
- Coconut alkanes for a smooth luxurious feel
- Titanium dioxide that calms and soothes skin and gives excellent mineral UV protection.
Infused with aloe leaf juice to soothe & pacify skin
- Shields skin from UV & free radical damage
- Creates a smooth, radiant, flawless & youthful looking complexion
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested.
All Jane Iredale’s options are wheat-free and vegan.