Age of Guests
Due to potential liabilities, we are unable to accommodate children under the age of 12, including infants of any age, in the service or waiting areas.
To enhance your experience at Mahogany Salon and Spa we ask you to:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. A late start may result in customizing your service. For the pleasure of all of our guests, we ask that you turn off your cell phones.
- Cancellation of any appointment requires 24 hours notice by telephone only. For our Carleton Place location, please call 613-492-3334 and for our Stittsville location please call 613-836-3334. Email cancellations will not be accepted. A 50% charge may be applied to your account without sufficient notice.
- A credit card is required or all group and bridal party bookings.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Security and Personal Information
We know that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why protecting any personal information, such as your name, address or phone number that you provide to us is of the utmost importance to Mahogany Salon and Spa. We have prepared this Privacy and Security Statement to let you know the manner in which Mahogany Salon and Spa collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages the personal information you entrust to us.
When you provide personal information to us, you are consenting to the manner in which Mahogany Salon and Spa collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages your personal information, as set out below.
We may collect personal information that you provide us when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services.
- Visit or register with our website, or participate in other feature of our site such as online purchasing or online bookings.
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Purchasing at www.MahoganySalonandSpa.com
When you purchase gift cards or book appointments we will collect your pertinent information from our client consultation form and keep a history of your purchases. We will use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you visit or call us.
Return and Refund Policy
All products are final sale. Gift cards are final sale. Gift cards do not expire and may be used for services or products. Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash and must be presented as proof of payment to receive service.
Other uses of personal information
Mahogany Salon and Spa uses personal information, to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer. We would also like to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you. When you register online or participate in a survey, you will have the opportunity to sign up for e-mails about our products, services, sales and special offers.
We may also send you mail or email you with information about our products and service offerings if you have provided us with your name and address, email address and phone number.
How Secure is My Personal Information on Mahogany Salon and Spa’s E-Commerce Site?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information disclosure: Mahogany Salon and Spa will not trade, rent or sell your personal information, without your prior consent, except as otherwise set out herein. If your purchases are being shipped to you, we will share your shipping information on a confidential basis with our delivery service providers (Canada Post, or other delivery companies we or you select). Our delivery service providers are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than making the delivery.
Sale of Business
Mahogany Salon and Spa reserves the rights to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business to a third-party acquirer.
Please note that Mahogany Salon and Spa must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you.
Visiting our Website
In general, you can visit our sites without telling us who you are or providing us with any information.
Our sites use a technology called “cookies”. A cookie is a tiny element of data that our sites can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our sites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our sites these cookies:
- May let us know who you are.
- Are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services.
- Will provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our sites in accordance with your preferences.
Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you have received a cookie. However should you decide not to accept cookies from our site, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our sites.
Third Party links
Our sites may include links to the websites of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. Except as provided herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to these third parties without your prior consent. Mahogany Salon and Spa provides links to third-party websites as a convenience to the user. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of any other company, it’s websites or its products and/or services. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies, which we recommend you read carefully. We have no control over such website and therefore have no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organization that operate such linked websites may collect, use or disclose and otherwise treat your personal information.
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Mahogany Salon and Spa cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our sites.
How to Contact us
We want to assure you that Mahogany Salon and Spa is dedicated to protecting your privacy. You can contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by:
- Calling us 613-492-3334.
- E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing your registration information on our sites.
- Writing to us at the address below. Please indicate your e-mail address and phone number with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your request.
Mahogany Salon and Spa
369 Napoleon Street
Carleton Place, ON