Due to the provincial announcement made April 1st, 2021, regrettably we will be closed for salon and spa service until further notice. However, we are still open for Registered Massage services.
If you had a scheduled salon or spa service after April 1st, rest assured you will automatically be added to our callback list. Once we are able to re-open we will reach out to you to reschedule your appointment.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority while providing excellent services. We have carefully prepared our team to be well versed on all of the procedures and protocols with a view to reducing any risk of spreading COVID-19. We kindly ask you to review the information below prior to your arrival to our salon and spa.
For your peace of mind and preparation, the process below is to provide a safe salon and spa experience including (but not limited to), the following:
Preparing for your appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please wait in your car and we will call or text you when we are ready to receive you.
- Bring only your keys, phone and method of payment with you. We are not able to accommodate large purses and bags. Weather permitting; please leave your coat in the car.
- ONLY scheduled appointments will be allowed entry into Mahogany. We are not able to accommodate friends and family joining you.
- All guests will be asked to bring a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one at a fee of $1.00 added to your bill upon cash out.
- Outside food and/or drink will not be permitted.
- You agree to follow all posted rules to keep yourself, other guests and the staff at Mahogany safe.
Upon your arrival
- Our entrance Monitor will ask you a few screening questions and will have protocols for you to follow when you enter. You will be asked the following:
- Have you been diagnosed with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you shown any symptoms of COVID-19? Or have you come in close contact with anyone exhibiting these symptoms in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks?
- Do you have a cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath or lost of taste or smell?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results ?
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands, which will be provided.
- Note* anyone showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will politely be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- There will be no physical contact (hand shaking or hugging), with the exception of our usual services being offered.
- In an effort to reduce your contact with surfaces, temporarily we will not be providing our guests with access to our chromotherapy bath service in Carleton Place.
- We have temporarily suspended our alcoholic and food services.
- The public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- We will ask that you continue to practice physical distancing measures in common areas at all times.
- If you show symptoms of COVID-19 in the next 2 weeks you must contacts us immediately.
During your appointment
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set by Public Health.
- Our team has all the needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- As always, all rooms will be completely cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- During your service, reusable masks, disposable gloves and face shields when needed, will be worn by our staff at all times.
- Disposable or freshly laundered capes will be used for each guest in the salon.
- When purchasing retail or boutique products, please ask for assistance rather than collecting the items yourself.
- For additional protection we have installed plexi-glass panels at our front desks.
- For gratuity purposes, we prefer you to provide an exact amount of cash since money exchanges will be limited.
- After every transaction, (credit and debit preferred) the checkout desk and payment keypad will be sanitized.
All of these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you and our team. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to Mahogany will be safe.
Catherine & Krystin Wood and all of your friends at Mahogany Salon and Spa.