We provide professional consultations for cosmetic injections. During your consultation we offer realistic results and knowledgeable information you can trust.
What are neuromodulator injections?
There are many neuromodulators on the market such as Botox, Dysport, Nuceiva and Xeomin and have all been successfully used in preventing and treating expression lines.
With in depth knowledge of how to use these medications to their full potential and similarly with in depth knowledge of the dynamics of facial muscles, neurotoxins can be used to optimize one’s features for a refreshed appearance.
Our cosmetic injector will provide you with a customized treatment plan for your neuromodulator injections.
How long will neuromodulator injections last?
Injections last around 3 months. Clients often return at minimum every 3 months for longer lasting results.
What to expect?
Following a personal consultation, with one of our cosmetic injectors, your neuromodulator procedure will be quick and easy often lasting 30 mins depending on the area being treated.
These injections can ease dynamic wrinkles, leading to a smoother, younger appearance.
In an ideal situation it is prudent to follow some simple guidelines before treatment that can make all the difference for a great result, by reducing some possible side effects associated with the injections. Minimizing these risks is always desirable.
• Client must be in good health with no active skin infections in the areas to be treated.
• Client should not be needle phobic
• Avoid alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment. Alcohol may thin the blood which will increase the risk of bruising.
• Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications ideally, for a period of two (2) weeks before treatment.
Medications and supplements such as Aspirin, Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, St. John’s Wort, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vioxx, and other NSAIDS are all blood thinning and can increase the risk of bruising/swelling after injections.
• Schedule your Neuromodulator appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which may be occurring, i.e., wedding, vacation, etc.
Please contact Andrea Cochran, Medical Aesthetic Clinic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment and for more information.
Nuceiva™ patient at maximum frown. Unaltered results with no complimentary products.
Depicts typical results – individual results may vary.