Indian Head Massage
The aim of Indian head massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulders. This treatment is excellent for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraines and sinusitis. It helps to increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders. It improves circulation and lymphatic flow, frees knots of muscular tension, relaxes connective tissue and aids in the elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products. A nourishing oil is applied to the face and scalp during this treatment.
Indian Head Massage (30mins) $50 (Stittsville location only)
What can I expect from my service?
• General Relaxation
• Improved blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
• Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
• Can create a more balanced state of being, and balancing of the Chakras
• Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues
• Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
• Increased joint mobility
• Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins helping the immune system
• Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
• Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation; very enjoyable and triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called endorphins creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and happiness.
• Promotion of hair growth
• Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.